200 + Employees
The uLesson Group
uLesson is a venture-backed education technology company whose goal aim is to increase access to high-quality digital education services so that African students can realize their full potential. Our app contains thousands of educational video tutorials that combine effective instruction from subject-matter experts with digital animations and illustrations to clarify key ideas. As a result, students receive an education that is unmatched in its depth, breadth, interactivity, and efficiency.
Title: Graduate Telesales Trainee
Reporting Line: Head of People
- Are you a recent Graduate looking to jumpstart your career in tech sales and business development?
- uLesson is seeking young graduate telesales trainees to join our dynamic team.
- As a telesales trainee, you will have the unique opportunity to receive mentorship from highly skilled sales professionals
- within the technology industry through observational learning and personalized coaching.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calls.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via messaging platforms.
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- B.A / B.Sc Degree or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- 0 – 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) and CRM software.
- Smart and tech-savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to achieve targets.
What we offer
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to develop your sales skills.
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission opportunities.
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth within the company.
- A fun and supportive work environment with a team of talented and passionate individuals.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Graduate Telesales Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to start your sales career, We look forward to hearing from you!