Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is the top publisher of children’s books in Nigeria. In Nigeria and other parts of West Africa, the moniker “Lantern books” is now well recognized. Over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary, and Literature texts for all age groups are available from Literamed, all of which are well-liked in Nigerian schools.
Title: Graduate Trainee (HR & Admin Assistant)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Fresh Graduate as Graduate Trainee who will assist in the Human Resource department of the company.
- The person will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions. .
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in Business Admin or related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Deadline: 29th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.