Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day.
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
- Our singular mission is to keep FEEDING THE NATION EVERYDAY. we are seeking vibrant and innovative talent to join us on this journey for our 2022 Graduate Trainee Program.
Why you should join us:
Asides from being a “Golden” brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
- Must have a first degree in any of these: Accounting, Economics or related courses, Engineering or Sciences from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Business Assurance – Audit, Forensic, Internal Control and Risk
- Engineering – Maintenance & Production
- Corporate – Finance
- Agro-Allied – Agronomy
- Supply Chain – Logistics
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply online.
Please note: only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for the next steps.
The roles will be in various part of Nigeria and accommodation is not provided.
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria