200 + Employees
SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (a division of the SPIE Group) offers a comprehensive variety of services to some of the world’s top oil and gas businesses through a network of offices in 25 countries spanning Africa, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
1). Recruitment Intern M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Type: Internship Agreement
SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently seeking a Recruitment Intern to join our workforce in Nigeria, supporting the AKPO 2023 FFSD project. In this role, you will be responsible for various recruitment-related tasks and activities to assist the team. Your primary duties will include organizing test sessions and interviews, managing databases, providing feedback on assessment sessions, and aiding in day-to-day recruitment operations. Additionally, you will be involved in CV sourcing and conversion.
- Currently an undergraduate in one of the Engineering Disciplines: Electrical, Instrument, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Minimum level of experience required: New graduate.
- Required authorizations: HR Student or experience in Human Resources/Recruitment.
- Languages: English (C-Professional working proficiency).
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in recruitment within the engineering field, we encourage you to apply.
Application Closing Date
2). Electrical Method Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: Based on AKPO Contract Duration
- Prepare scopes of work and ensure the availability of materials and equipment for modifications, repairs, or maintenance activities.
- Develop scopes of work for approved work programs, ensuring compliance with operating procedures and safety regulations. Ensure necessary materials and equipment are available when needed.
- Collaborate with COMPANY for the review and validation of bid requests to contractors invited to tender for work.
- Supervise the execution of modification works at the site, especially when carried out by external contractors, ensuring adherence to COMPANY procedures and proper documentation.
- Assist in analyzing equipment malfunctions and provide recommendations for repair and preventive actions.
- Propose and justify recommendations for improving equipment availability and efficiency, working with Production Methods and other entities to implement modifications.
- Contribute to the preparation of the preventive maintenance schedule for plant and equipment and ensure planned work is executed.
- Ensure that all work complies with relevant COMPANY procedures, particularly those related to health and safety.
- Maintain up-to-date records of equipment histories based on information received from Production Operations.
- Keep Equipment and Spare parts documentation updated.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Head of Maintenance and Inspection department.
- Verify the quality of modifications through commissioning, start-up, and audits.
- Under the direction of COMPANY, monitor on-site spare parts stock levels to ensure adequacy and compliance with specifications.
- Proficiency in CMIMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) – UNISUP R/3 or SAP, or a similar package.
- Mandatory computer literacy.
- Awareness of ATEX directive.
- Ability to work in onshore and offshore environments, adhering to site-specific climatic conditions.
- Capability to collaborate effectively in a multinational team.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply: