200 + Employees
Great Brands Nigeria Limited
Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a top-tier sales and distribution company that is people-oriented and performance-driven. With over 35 years of expertise, we are Nigeria’s premier consumer products distribution firm. By combining excellent manufacturing and brand value with experienced distribution, we aspire to attain dominant market leadership positions for top FMCG makers.
Title: ERP Trainee
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Develop and implement processes for making ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions work for the organization
- Develop plans and strategies for ERP implementation based on organizational requirements
- Coordinate and manage implementation efforts in conjunction with project teams
- Assist with system requirements and vendor selection
- Develop strategies, plans, and budgets for ERP solutions
- Manage ERP implementation and post implementation activities
- Enforce system policies, procedures, and standards
- Design, implement, and test system updates; resolve issues; troubleshoot problems; and identify design needs
- Maintain and update system documentation
- Ensure system security
- Conduct performance audits and system reviews
- Perform system fieldwork, gather data, and develop reports
- Manage upgrades and installations of system software
- Perform related duties as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.