200 + Employees
Guaranty Trust Holding Company
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a worldwide financial organization that offers a wide range of market-leading financial products and services to people, businesses, private and public entities across Africa and the United Kingdom. The bank is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom. It employs over 12,000 people and has total assets and shareholder funds of N4.057 trillion and N661.1 billion, respectively.
Title: GTBank Summer Internship Programme
- This Program offers Summer internship opportunity to candidates looking to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team.
- The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking.
- Internship Application Letter
- Parent/Guardian Consent (for Minors)
- Passport Photograph (White background only)
- Good communication skills, basic numerical skills and a willingness to learn
- Birth certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Curriculum Vitae
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online