Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Title: Guest Experience Expert (Guest Relations Agent)
Job Number: 23041312
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Position Type: Non-Management
- Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a smooth check-in and check-out. Instead, we want to build and experience that is memorable and unique.
- Our Guest Experience Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay.
- They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done.
- Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, the Guest Experience Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe work place, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, protecting company assets, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Guest Experience Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance).
- Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Experience Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs