CA Global – Our client in the banking space is recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Head of Customer Experience (Customer Experience / Lifecycle / Management)
Reference Number: HCMDS
- Our client is seeking to employ a Head of Customer Experience to serve as the bank’s subject matter expert on customer journey mapping and user experience design and customer value proposition.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the customer experience process integrates with day-to-day tasks, decisions and implementations e.g. working with the CTO to incorporate customer experiment requirements into software designs
- Measure and Monitor adherence to the defined customer journeys
- Define and maintain the bank’s customer value proposition strategy and framework, to achieve stated objectives, reduce churn, enhance customer longevity
- Responsible for the creation of the best user experience across various CX platforms, products and touchpoints in the bank
- Collaborate with product owners to achieve product-market fit and provide customer insight during product development
- Use data and knowledge of customer expectations to review CX and UX across the various service delivery channels
- Co-design and implement the user experience across the various touchpoints
- Benchmark the Bank’s CX, UI, UX performance against peers and key performance indicators (KPIs) targets to identify improvement opportunities
- Develop, implement and manage a world-class customer lifecycle framework to activate and accelerate revenue
- Define the value proposition(s) and support the communication of the value propositions to the customer
- Design, map and oversee implementation of the Customer Journeys
- A Tertiary qualification is needed
- 10+ years’ experience in the banking or finance space
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Benefits and Contractual information
- Permanent position
- Above market related package.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: CA Global will respond to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Jobs by WhatJobs