WorQulture is a company structure and advisory firm for human resources. To enable your staff to provide the most value possible, we specialize in building and implementing business processes, performance management systems, and learning materials.
Title: Head of Security
Location: Lagos Island
Working hours: Monday – Friday | 8am-5pm
About the job
- Our client is a leading fast-food restaurant chain with a strong presence in the food industry, they pride themselves on delivering high-quality products and exceptional customer service. As a rapidly expanding organization, they are seeking to hire a security and surveillance controller. This role is to protect people and property from possible criminal activity.
- Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious activities to local authorities. Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors crowds.
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an emergency.
- After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to ensure the property is secure.
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the property.
- Reasonably detains persons suspected of criminal activity until law enforcement arrives.
- Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome parties off the premises.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Security guard training certification preferred.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
- Physically able to capture and detain individuals if necessary.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and monitoring surveillance equipment
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Authoritative verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates should Click Here to apply online.