A leading Conglomerate with diverse business interests including Telecoms, Banking and Oil & Gas, with head office in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Head, Public and Corporate Relations
- Initiate, develop and manage successful PR initiatives and programmes that would project the company positively among various internal and external publics, including company staff, the media, customers, regulatory bodies, competition and various governmental bodies.
- Flawlessly initiate, implement and execute
- Strategies to support corporate, business and brand objectives.
- Enhance, protect and manage company image, and where applicable, prevent and manage crises without blemish.
- Define with the Board, and implement
- Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and partnerships
- Build a wall of proactive protection in print, electronic and social media, as well as government circles etc, for the company’s brand image, products and activities.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Strong Presentation, Negotiation and
- Computer skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and promotional channels in local markets.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing communications initiatives.
- Hands-on experience in managing the total PR/ Image Management functions for a major FMCG, Consumer Durable, Financial Institution or Telecoms.
- Membership of Relevant Professional
- Must be an experienced, intelligent, passionate and self-driven professional
- Bodies (NIPR, NUJ, AAAN, ARCON, etc).
- Above 40 years of age with minimum of 20 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 5 of which must be at senior management position in top Consulting, Media, Advertising/ PR Agencies, FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking etc.
The Group offers very competitive and attractive remuneration packages and a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
Deadline: 9th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume (MS Word) with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Jobs by WhatJobs