First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
Title: Head, Risk Management & Compliance
Candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s or (preferably) Master’s Degree from a reputable educational institution in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience and a strong background in a similar role from a reputable financial/consulting establishment (Managerial role).
- Strong numerical & communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Professional qualification from the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP-FRM), ICAN, CFA, ACCA, CIBN, or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate the requisite experience in managing risk management and compliance activities in a corporate environment.
- Familiarity with capital market laws, regulations, and standards of operations.
- Experience with implementing IT systems and knowledge of data analytics and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing businesses to spot risk management and compliance issues before they crystallize.
- In-depth knowledge of risk management and performance management systems.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Deadline: 7th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs