Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Unified Payment Services Limited (UP)
Unified Payment Services Limited (UP) is the foremost payment and financial technology company in Nigeria, established in 1997 by a consortium of prominent Nigerian banks. UP serves as a collaborative platform for the country’s banking sector, providing shared infrastructure and operating as a Payments Service Provider both domestically and internationally. Our vision is to become the top choice as an e-payment service provider throughout the African continent.
Title: Head, Technology
Location: Victoria Island, Lagogs
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally reports to: Head, Technology
The Head, Technology is responsible for:-
- Technical implementation of new business solution projects to time, cost, scope and quality
- Technical implementation and Administrative support
- System integration requirements and solution analysis for new business initiatives
- Analyze new user/solution requirements to develop solutions that align with requirements
- Implement new solutions using the concept of shred infrastructure services to minimize capital expenditure and optimize transaction cost for new business initiatives.
- System Operations Support to internal and external customers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full documentation and standardization of all processes
- Developing functional and technical requirements for projects.
- Technical implementation of new business solutions to meet go-to-market timelines
- Transaction Testing with various banks
- Testing and Validating the functionalities of products and services
- Implementation of key products that enhance and increase acceptability of products.
- Development of user and operations documentation of new solution projects & business analysis
Key Performance Indicators
- Implementation and Support of products
- Efficient and timely deployment of fixes / patches
- External and internal Customer satisfaction (based on Customer ratings)
- Satisfactory Audit rating for new products and initiatives
- Project Implementation within schedule, cost and scope
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Applied Sciences with 10-15 years experience.
- Certification in RDMS Database, Project Management & Business Analysis would be an added advantage
- Understanding of the key technical concepts in I.T & Electronic Payments.
- Candidate should possess ability to relate with clients to achieve business goals.
- Technical Knowledge in Information Technology.
- Strong analytical skill
- Basic SQL
- Strong Issue Resolution Acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Deductive reasoning abilities and eye for details
- Project implementation skill
- Project Management
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online