HipTV is a Nigerian basic cable television channel owned by Ayo Animashaun. The channel is the sole channel with broadcasting rights to The Headies. Headquartered in Ikeja, Lagos State, HipTV’s features are centred majorly on entertainment ranging from latest music videos, entertainment news and lifestyle.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories from the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish or broadcast news story
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Abide by journalism ethics and code
- Contact, interview, and research source
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Cooperate with reporters, chief editors,producers etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest and current events in the beat by studying papers, attending events etc.
- B.SC Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a reporter
- Computer proficiency ( MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases
- Excellent communication, lobbying, and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
- Portfolio published articles or newscast
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Develop and manage a production schedule, collaborating with the production team and other departments.
- Coordinate and supervise all aspects of the production of any assigned programs from the creative to the administrative point.
- Ensure all content is on brand and in line with HIPTV’s digital content strategy.
- Compare numbers of accomplished shoots vs numbers of repeat/failed jobs of the production team members.
- Supervise producers to ensure the completion of shoots and assigned programs.
- Supersive reporters submitted news and review until desired end result and quality are achieved
- Preview producer almost finished jobs.
- Going the extra mile on supervision from the creative to the administrative point and completion of programs for the week and month.
- Continually deliver market-winning content/programs well as mentor team members on how to deliver these same results.
- Plan, envision, and produce aspiring, entertaining, and information videos for assigned programs
- Brainstorm, and propose video story ideas/programs/projects to the senior management team.
- You are to coordinate and supervise all aspects of the production of any assigned program from the creative to the administrative.
- Plan the shooting and production schedule related to all assigned programs.
- Develop strategies and execute project execution.
- Conduct meetings at regular intervals with all production crew and any other stakeholders related to the process of production.
- To develop a Media plan and direction, produce content, and execute a digital strategy.
- Make a budget for each product and be able to depend on it at all times.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Certifications as a production coordinator.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a producer or similar role.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in Advertising Company wouldbe an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
Deadline: Not specified
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Reporter” as the subject of the email.