Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
Title: HR/Admin Manager (School)
Job Code: HRAM – 005
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Business Administration or other relevant degrees with a minimum of 4 years work experience as a school HR/Administrative manager. CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to use excellent written and oral English skills when communicating with students, parents, and teachers.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the health, safety, and welfare of students, employees, and visitors.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to manage all HR functions and Maintain the School’s employee policies and procedures, employee handbook and employee forms and oversee employee onboarding, orientation, exit processes and document completion.
- Ability to maintain employee records and files, lead annual performance management process for admin staff and lead professional development initiatives for staff.
- Ability to draw up the school calendar, prepare the admin term planner and publish the school term planner and distribute same to teachers and relevant staff.
- Ability to organize and coordinate special school activities like the Christmas concert, end-of-session prize-giving/graduation ceremonies, sports days, theme days, school spirit days, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective inventory system for all school supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Ability to ensure all school statutory records and documents are up to date. Including but not limited to school vehicle licenses, driver’s licenses, teacher certification, uninformed society’s annual dues, school annual due, Land Use Charges, LASA Dues, Local Government dues, etc.
- Ability to advise and consult with Head of School and relevant leadership team members to resolve and/or diffuse employee relations issues while assisting in staffing controls including such as refereeing disputes and disciplinary processes.
- Ability to coordinate and oversee the safe, secure, and environmentally-sound operations and maintenance of school assets in a cost-effective manner aimed at long-term preservation of the asset value.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.