BusyMind Consult is an HR consulting firm, providing recruitment and other HR services to clients across businesses and sectors, linking candidates to employers.
Title: HR & Admin Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with and in support of the HR and Admin. Manager in the day-to-day running of the department
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of the department and staff relating to employment, labour relations and employee relations;
- Maintain records and statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers and performance appraisals;
- Coordinate and assist in all training activities, maintain proper documentation and prepare reports;
- Administer compensation (including tax and pension payments), benefits and performance management systems, safety and recreation programs;
- Assist in identifying staff vacancies, process position request, interview and select candidates for position;
- Monitor, advise and review workplace practices to ensure compliance with SOP’s/policies and provide recommendations for improvement to management;
- Manage staffing controls such as refereeing disputes and disciplinary processes;
- Conduct employee exit interviews to identify reasons for employee departure;
- Supervise, control and maintain inventory for department and other business units in supply of stationery, water, refreshments and other general support supplies for different divisions.
- Carry out executive assistance tasks which includes minutes taking, appointments, travel arrangements, protocol management, booking of meeting/board room, typing services and filing;
- Coordinate office domestic staff and services including refreshments and cleaning services;
- Maintain appropriate contact and develop good relations with subcontractors and other organizations that can influence and impact upon Ladol’s operation and service;
- Ensure all non-conformances are reported immediately to minimize the company’s risk;
- Produce reports and correspondence utilizing various business software if required;
- Gathers and records statistical information for reporting purposes;
- Provide suggestions for improvement to your line manager
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree
- Certifications in Human Resources and Personnel Management
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a human resource role with a large national/multi-national organization;
- Experience of a highly paced business environment delivering successful human resource support;
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Basic Communication Skill
- Knowledge of HR legislations and best practice including basic employment law;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools, ERP and any HR related software;
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Computer literate to include word processing, data management, spreadsheets and email correspondence;
- Ability to provide a range of reports using statistical tools;
- Sound organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and react at short notice;
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved;
- Ability to form successful relationships, working with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives;
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 8th August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Work experience should include Start month/ year.
- Only qualifiedapplicants will be contacted.