Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
TIE Consulting Limited
TIE Consulting Limited is a B2B management consultancy firm that operates both inside and outside of Nigeria. The business serves clients in a variety of industries, including consulting, manufacturing, oil & gas, and telecommunication. HCB provides coaching, seminars, retreats, and training as part of its consulting services.
Title: HR and Administration Executive
What you will Do
- As an HR/Administrative Officer, you will be responsible for administrative support to our firm while handling HR-related tasks.
- Your role will involve organizing company records, overseeing department budgets, maintaining inventory of office supplies, and assisting in various HR functions. Your
- Managing the recruitment and selection process, including advertising job vacancies, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and facilitating our hiring process.
- Accountability for the smooth operation of office support work and related systems within the
- department or equivalent front office by organizing and coordinating workflow effectively.
- Maintaining employee records and managing the HR database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Assisting with performance management processes, including conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback to employees and supporting the implementation of performance improvement plans.
- Handling of Claim cheques.
- Performing general administrative functions and activities.
- Coordinating logistics for the clearing of heavy-duty technical machines.
- Accepting cheques and payments from clients.
- Overseeing proper office administration, including maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, screening and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and providing secretarial support.
- Preparing weekly reports.
- Monitoring and dispatching documents to and from branches.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- To be considered for this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience in an HR/administrative role.
- Sound knowledge of HR best practices, labour laws, and regulations.
- 1-2 years of experience in procurement and logistics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Google Suite.
- Experience in an engineering servicing firm is an added advantage.
- We value the following attributes in our HR / Administrative Officer:
- Ability to work independently and be meticulous, with a pleasant personality with or without proper structure or supervision.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 31st August, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online