The Concept Group was founded in 1992 and serves as a holding company for other businesses. The Group’s subsidiaries include Percy Aitkins, a bureau de change, Concept Nova, one of Nigeria’s top enterprise IT solution providers, and Rosabon Financial Services, one of the nation’s top financial intermediaries and equipment leasing companies.
Title: HR Generalist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Executive will provide clear, professional and accurate advice and guidance to employees on a wide range of employment related issues, give timely response to HR related requests and promote the company’s culture.
- He/she will provide support to all HR operations and processes as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
HR Admin & Employee Relations:
- Provide first level advice and support to managers on all matters relating to employees in the branch
- Support and advise line managers on the handling of disciplinary, grievance, capability or performance issues
- Respond to employee HR related requests, attend to employee complaints and work to resolve conflicts in the branch
- Track disciplinary issues, verify and confirm warnings and monitor improvement of undesirable behavior and misconduct
- Participate and take notes at investigation and disciplinary hearings when necessary
- Advice managers on cases of absenteeism, ensuring compliance with related policy and procedure.
- Provide advice and guidance on employee leave benefits & entitlement such as maternity, paternity, annual etc.
- Work with the HR Admin team in the head office to manage employee benefits such as staff loan, lease, welfare incentives, professional subscriptions, etc.
- Administer employee HMO plans, update employees with required information and resolve queries resulting from the use of HMO
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in Human Resources policies, best practice and employment law.
- Support the employee onboarding process, ensuring new hires are properly introduced to colleagues
- Prepare new hire paper work, collate information from employees & update employee files
- Provide onboarding materials to new hires upon resumption
- Manage the HR module of ERP for the branch
- Ensure personnel files are in place for each employee and effectively maintained
- Keep track of all HR transactions including salary payment, travel allowances, employee awards, statutory payments
Learning & Development:
- Collaborate with L&D team in the head office to carry out L&D activities when necessary
- Manage the physical onboarding of staff in the branch
- Performance Management:
- Work with the Performance Management team in the head office to manage quarterly performance appraisals within the branch
- Work with the Performance Management team in the head office to plan engagement activities for the branch
- Supports the Performance Management team in collating data needed to prepare salary, commission, productivity pay and performance bonus for the sales team in the branch
- Assist with interview scheduling activities for the branch.
- Complete any other duties and responsibilities when requested, which are commensurate with this role.
- 3-5 years experience is required and ideal candidate should have experience in all HR key areas
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Labor Law and other employment laws
- High standards of accuracy & precision with excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to think strategically & act tactically
- Talent management and employee life cycles
- Excellent use of G-Suite and Microsoft office package
- Knowledge of HR processes.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.