1 to 50 Employees
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is a local consulting firm ready to use a collaborative business model to offer expert services in business strategy and human resources to diverse organizations across the Nigerian economy. It became a legal entity in July 2013. In order to find, identify, and give answers to our clients’ constantly changing needs, we collaborate and partner with tried and true industry specialists.
Title: Human Resources/Admin Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Advertising and Public Relations
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow within the company in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations and reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.