25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.
Title: Human Resources/Administrative Officer
Location:Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this position, you will provide support to the HR and Operations teams. To do this, you will perform a number of tasks on a regular basis, including interviewing and sorting through applicants, familiarizing new hires with company practices, and arranging the distribution of payroll and benefits programs to all employees.
- Provides great candidates for job openings by arranging applicant screenings, interviews, and tests, informing current employees of internal openings, bringing in agency-provided temporary workers, and keeping records of all personnel.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Keeps knowledge of human resource department practices up-to-date by taking part in any workshops or other educational meetings and reading any new materials.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information and keep records of all activities
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Familiarizes new hires with company culture and practices by distributing packets of the necessary information and reviewing policies, payment systems and benefit programs.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong data entry and software management skills with excellent accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Talent for building camaraderie among colleagues within various departments and at all professional levels
- Prior HR and Admin experience
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs