PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
About the job
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Human Resources Business Partner who is an employee champion and culture builder. The ideal candidate would be responsible for supporting specific functions within the organisation, working closely with the management and advice on people-related issues such as talent management, employee relations, rewards and benefits, diversity and inclusion as well as organisation development and training.The selected candidate will collaboratively work with senior business leaders to prioritise strategic people and solutions that accelerate the achievement of business plans through all human resources functions in accordance with labour laws.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR support, through partnership and coaching to all levels of the organisation.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, laws and policies.
- Work with senior business leaders to develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Be up-to-date on employment laws and regulations as well as other legal requirements regarding people management, to help leaders ensure compliance.
- Implement HRM interventions on employee wellness, diversity and inclusion and talent management.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions on business needs.
- Partner closely with regional partners on global strategy and execution.
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Human resources or business-related fields.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of HR experience with at least two (2) years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- An HR professional certification is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in coaching employees and management through complex issues.
- Ability to set up and track relevant metrics and KPIs and use them to drive business results.
- Proven experience using the HRIS and other HR technologies which includes but is not limited to business intelligence, data visualisation programs, or online communication tools to create and implement HR strategy, apply HR Management practices, and track spending.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is a common requirement.
- Working knowledge of relevant Labour Laws.
- Payroll Management using Microsoft Excel is a must and the ability to manage employees offsite.
- Must have worked in an organization with high HC and managed employees from different locations across the country.
- Excellent mentoring and relationship-building skills.
- Superb problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership, analytical and goal-oriented skills.
- Working knowledge of every section of the HR department.
- Good grasp of HRM techniques and excellent people management skills.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply online.
Jobs by WhatJobs