NINERELA+ is Nigeria’s affiliate of the International Network of Religious Leaders Living with or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (INERELA+) with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Title: Intern – Program Management
Locations: Kaduna and Lagos
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the project
- Assist program management team members by maintaining calendars, receiving and composing communications as correspondence, and replying to inquiries.
- Process financial documents including contracts, expense reports, and invoices, Support the state program teams in producing routine reports and correspondence.
- Support inOrganizing meetings and events
- Work with and maintains data management and filing for the project.
- Support in preparing program report
- Map and mobilized faith congregation for Outreaches
- Assist in HIV testing Services through testing at faith congregations (Churches and Mosques)
- Monitor State activities conducted in communities and congregations
- Assist in linking newly identified positive cases into treatment/care
- Coordinate testing events as needed.
- Other related duties as may be required.
- Submit reports of activities
- A University Degree in Bio / Medical Sciences, Public Health, Development Studies, and related areas.
- Preference will be given to those with 1 year of ear experience in the not-for-profit sector, particularly working in the area of public health.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Fluent in English (oral/written), with good communication skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have a supportive attitude towards processes of strengthening local partners.
Deadline: 29th November, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of the email.
- All documents should be in MS Word or PDF format.
- Applicant should attach their cover letter and CV as a single document.
- The subject should be the applicant’s name and the position applying for in bracket. Eg, Dauda Arogundade (MEAL Assistant)
- All applications must be sent via e-mail. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.