HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s first Integrative Pharmacy. We are the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa, committed to our mission of helping people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. From inception, HealthPlus has distinguished itself as the Pharmacy of Choice through the provision of high quality healthcare products such as medicines, nutritional supplements, natural remedies, home medical equipment, mobility aids and pharmacy services, by certified and well-informed healthcare professionals, in a friendly and hygienic environment.
Title: Internal Control and Audit Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related studies with a minimum of 1 year’s experience in an Internal Audit environment.
- Analytical thinker with good theoretical and problem-solving skills.
- Cost control skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Packages – (RetailPro, Bloom, QuickBooks, etc.).
- Knowledge of Auditing Standards.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Risk Management.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.