Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Workforce Group – Our client, an entirely indigenous oil and gas exploration and production firm with operations in Nigeria’s Lagos and Delta States, is seeking candidates for the following position:
Title: Internal Control and Risk Management Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
- HND / B.Sc in related discipline with excellent knowledge of IFRS and general accounting principles
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in the Oil and Gas industry or Auditing/Consulting
- Relevant professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA etc.) with minimum of 5 years post qualification work experience.
- Well-versed in state and federal laws and regulations relating to compliance, general accounting, and management controls
- Strong knowledge and practice of IAS practices and reporting guidelines
- Strong ethical standard, objectivity, qualitative risk based thinking and problem-solving skills
- Track record of improving processes and controls
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools and working knowledge of Infor Financials Business (SUN Systems), Q&A analysis tool and SAP B1 will be an added advantage.
- Ability to extract, manipulate and analyze large volume of data.
Our ideal candidate should possess these qualities:
- A deep experience, passion and great determination,
- Ability to motivate teams and a strong moral compass. Such person should be able to develop and implement effective strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and relate to a board range of internal stakeholders, including other senior team members, staff and top management
- Financial management experience, including preparation and management of budgets, etc.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Energetic, independent and self-motivated with a solution-based approach while demonstrating innovation, integrity, quality, creativity, flexibility and resilience.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online