International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 by its founder and first Chairman, Dr. Lawrence Omole under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
1). Data Capture Clerk – Brewing
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- To perform engineering data capturing administrative to capture maintenance data for the Brewing Department into relevant, planned maintenance systems to achieve optimal reporting capabilities for the Brewing department which could also include SOP / SWI write-ups, filing, photocopying and disseminating of information
Brewing Asset Care Team
- Performs administrative duties aligned to maintenance department’s data capturing service.
- Processes schedules, job cards, tags and 5WHY’s using a computerized system.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated.
- Receive job cards from Engineering Planner artisans
- Capture the information on the job cards into the system.
- Run reports on maintenance performance.
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities.
- Run the job-cards from the system
- Capture ad-hoc requests into the system and run schedules.
- Issue the schedules to the engineering controllers for maintenance days.
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure if all maintenance schedules.
- Generation and display of Brewing engineering and individual artisan’s performance indicators
Work in Team
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
Education And Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 1-2 years as Process or Maintenance Artisan on high-speed packing lines
2). Logistics Analyst
Key Outputs and Responsibility.
- 3rd Party contractors performance analysis and management.
- Develop both transport and warehouse productivity model.
- Analyse, consolidate, report and improve on productivity KPIs for Year to Go on a monthly basis.
- Annual logistics budgeting, monthly tracking and monitoring against target and LE.
- Detailed reporting and commentary (including KPIs and alignment to global reporting requirements).
- DPO, VPO and LCP program Support.
- Identification of Value-Add (VA) initiatives/opportunities and implement.
Traits and competencies required
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Proficient in technical skill (SQL, Power BI, Phyton,……)
- Ability to use planning software and databases.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Ability to adapt to and implement change effectivity.
- SAP experience Beneficial.
- Min. of B.Sc./HND/B.Tech in Science/Social Science
Years of relevant experience
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Brewing/FMCG environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Data analytics
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: