Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Title: Inventory Officer Intern (NYSC)
As an Inventory Officer, you would:
- Receive, store and issue goods.
- Fulfill purchase orders.
- Record and track stock levels.
- Monitor the distribution of stock.
- Maintain stock records using manual or computerized systems.
- Draw up inventories.
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders.
- Any other duties assigned to you
- Candidates must be a Corps member looking for PPA.
- Must reside around the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Deadline: 20th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs