SOBIC and Company is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2008 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with head office located at Ibadan having more than seventy branches across the states.
Title: Investment Officer
Locations: Ibadan, Ogbomoso & Oyo Town – Oyo; Ogun; Osun; Ondo; Bida – Niger; Edo, Asaba – Delta; Ikorodu & Epe – Lagos; Kabba, Lokoja & Okene – Kogi; and Ilorin & Offa – Kwara
- Investment officers identify business opportunities and secure investments that promote the financial interests of an organization.
- As in investment officer, your job duties include managing portfolio projects, handling financial transactions, and building client relationships and giving out assets finance to customers
- Review asset-based loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Carry out post disbursement assessment
- Ability to ride tricycle, Motor cycle and vehicles will be an added advantage
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.