1 to 50 Employees
Well established Real Estate company
An established Real Estate company, with several years of experience, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Title: IT Manager/Digital Marketer
Location: Ajah/Sangotedo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieving all set KPI’s vis-à-vis ROI for Digital Marketing Department
- Creating and developing strategies to drive qualified traffic to the company’s product and service lineup.
- Plan and oversee the execution of all digital marketing initiatives, including email marketing, PPC advertising, and social media marketing etc.
- Ensuing all marketing deliverables follow our brand guidelines and have the proper angle and tone of voice
- Monitoring the performance of ongoing marketing campaigns, performing A/B and multivariate testing, and optimizing the campaigns to maximize conversions and revenue targets.
- Identifying digital marketing traffic opportunities to grow sales and traffic to our website and workshop.
- Keeping track of the latest trends, new platforms, best practices, and technologies in the automotive digital advertising space.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Generating quality leads for the sales team.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining ERP, computer systems and server/internet networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned by Management.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years experience.
Deadline: 31st June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.