Assetium Holdings Limited is a customer-centric independent non-bank financial service registered to provide professional global investment management in Alternative Investments, Funds and Portfolio Management, Financial Advisory, Commodities Trading and Asset Management Services. We offer a disciplined approach to investing with a dynamic asset allocation and a flexible investing strategy while focusing on growth and wealth creation strategies. Overall, our investment management space helps our client to achieve their long-term financial goals whilst exploring investment opportunities considering a robust risk management framework.
Title: IT Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Information Technology
- Responsible for systems administration and web administration;
- Recommend and work with approved ISP;
- Ensure monthly network maintenance and network issues are responded to swiftly;
- Installation of local firewall and configuration for VPN;
- Create a domain, and designate functions and nomenclature for server and clients;
- Establish server functions such as File and Print sharing, DHCP/DNS, install and configure VPN features, all supporting software, tape backup solution, and anti-virus protection for local area network;
- Create new emails for new employees and manage all employee’s emails;
- Manage all Company’s websites;
- Schedule remote meetings and interviews (Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, e.t.c.);
- Perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network;
- Give a monthly report on the use of data and how to minimize excess use of data;
- Consolidate, deploy and monitor back office servers, Windows domain infrastructure, directly supporting internal staff workstations and laptops;
- Review computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently;
- Implementing back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement;
- Develop a standard folder structure (for file shares);
- Ensure that all systems are compliant with Assetium’s systems;
- Training users on VPN access, security procedures, anti-virus principles;
- Provide advice on best practices and quick fixes;
- Provide training to staff on the use of file servers in day-to-day operations;
- And any other tasks assigned.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Information Communication Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- Microsoft certifications is an added advantage;
- Minimum of three (3) years Post – NYSC experience;
- CCNA training or certification is an added advantage;
- Excellent skills in troubleshooting;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Excellent web management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
Deadline: 30th August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.