Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
Title: IT Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Officer provides technical support to all users. The IT Officer monitors and maintains computer networks, installs and configures hardware and software and solves all technical problems that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the branches of the bank.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Develop and maintain local networks to optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Organize and schedule periodic upgrades and maintenance.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Liaise with third parties and vendors across all platforms.
- Drives service excellent through e-solutions.
- Periodic report generation.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Define IT users and roles and enable data distribution in the appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to carry out any other task as requested by Management.
- HND / BSc / in IT or Computer Science.
- 3 – 7 years work experience.
- IT professional certification/qualification.
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC.
- Previous work experience in IT.
- Experience in a Financial Services Company is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software and IT trends.
- Ability to work well with people.
- IT security and operations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Deadline: 6th April, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.