Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited offers unmatched financial services through a courteous, well-trained personnel, assisting people in reaching their financial objectives and promoting the expansion of micro, small, and medium-sized businesses.
Title: IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying technical problems.
- Deploying the appropriate IT solutions to solve problems.
- Designing computer-based systems or programs.
- Identifying user needs with technology.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Implement security measures.
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
- Good with WordPress (web design)
- Good with Cpanel (emails)
- SQL database testing (running of sql on server)
- Experience in Securing email communications.
- Experience in securing network connections
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1-2 years working experience as an IT officer.
- Microsoft Office.
- Cyber security ish.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Must reside around Ajah, Awoyaya axis.
Deadline: 12th July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those livong around Ajah, Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki Axis will be shortlisted for proximity.