Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Unified Payment Services Limited (UP)
Unified Payment Services Limited (UP) is the foremost payment and financial technology company in Nigeria, established in 1997 by a consortium of prominent Nigerian banks. UP serves as a collaborative platform for the country’s banking sector, providing shared infrastructure and operating as a Payments Service Provider both domestically and internationally. Our vision is to become the top choice as an e-payment service provider throughout the African continent.
Title: IT Processing Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagogs
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure right infrastructure for Card Personalization and Fulfillment Operations for the service level of the customer and the service level agreements thereupon.
- To implement and provision of technical support for card’s projects and fulfillment solution for bank
- To operate Matica S7000 personalization and fulfillment machine for quality output.
- To ensure operational process and control in perso.
- To generate production reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Machine Operator: Matica S7000 Personalization and fulfillment machine.
- Template Design product Unit Interface Setup and configuration.
- Efficiently run card production procedures and processes in achieving optimal output
- Reporting: Generate production and performance report
- Validate and maintain timely MPK usage to avoid customer dissatisfaction due to wrong keys.
- Preparation of invoices for payment of vendors for services rendered in line with agreed contract terms
- Implementation and support for Contactless / NFC project.
- Sorting and packaging of personalized/fulfilled cards in line with bank requirement.
Key Performance Indicators
- To ensure 99% availability of Machine (Embossers and fulfillment)
- Support for Personalization of New Chip Types (Support for each Chip Type to be supported within 30 days of initiation).
- Documentation of new services and processes
- Uninterrupted Processing Capacity – 99% System availability
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification
- Professional Qualifications – added advantage
- Must have 0 – 1 year experience
- Card industry knowledge – added advantage
- Computer skills (Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint – mandatory)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge and practice of printers
- Ability to work for long hours sometimes
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.