Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Title: IT Support Officer
- We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Officer to assist in the IT department.
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / HND / ND (Fresh Graduate).
- 0 – 1 year experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 5th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs