Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
The Blowfish Hotel
The Blowfish Hotel is the ultimate haven of comfort and elegance, blending sophistication and attitude with classic design. The Blowfish Hotel in Lagos is proof that the new norms of elegance are crisp, clean, and contemporary, with little fuss or complexity. The Blowfish Hotel is more than a place to rest; it is THE place to be, with carefully selected furnishings, floor lighting, and bedside lamps that seamlessly mix history and contemporary. Our exquisite facilities include fine cotton linen, fluffy down comforter and pillows, flat screen TV, in-room wireless internet access, and a peaceful bath. Enjoy our unique swimming pool, gym, and WiFi throughout the property.
Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Provide staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Setup emails on outlook and phone and resolving mail issues
- Integrate the computer systems within the company to increase compatibility and sharing of information.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance and updating of information systems and infrastructure, including hardware, software and other devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve PCs and printing issues
- Provide ERP support
- Experience of application management, operations, and/or support including knowledge and experience of Incident
- Good understanding of how to quickly resolve computer issues.
- Diagnose and repair Desktops and laptops.
- Should have the ability to make appropriate technical decisions, initiating action to resolve operational issues.
- Be able to setting up and monitoring a LAN/WLAN.
- Good knowledge of PBX.
- Strong experience of resolving users connectivity issues.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field is desirable although relevant experience is equally valuable.
- Should have minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Must not be above the age of 26 years as at the time of applying.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multitask.
- Must be willing to work at odd hours if work warrants.
- Must be willing to work 6days weekly including weekend shifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be ready to work in a challenging dynamic environment full of prospect and has a datacenter.
- Candidate with Hotel IT business process background is preferred, Strong technical IT skills is acceptable.
- Hands on experience of Cisco switches, Captive Portal, Cyberoam and Sophos XG is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics, Navision would be an added advantage but not mandatory
- Experience of virtualization technologies and fibers
- Experience of systems/software development methodologies & ability to select appropriate one to meet objectives
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly Skilled at problem solving, communication with stakeholders at all levels and extensive interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, sufficient to build and maintain organizational support.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud.
- Hands on experience of Racks, cabling system and CCTV
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange
- Experience working with Micros and Opera PMS would give an edge
- Server Administration working knowledge
- Experience with firewall, IPS and IDS
- Database (MS SQL and Oracle) administration would definitely be a plus.
- N130,000–N150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 17th November, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IT Support Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only selected candidates for interview will invited via email.