The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
1). Freelance Graphic Designer
Location: Cairo, Egypt (CAF Headquarters).
- You believe you have the ability to take CAF’s Brand identity to the next level? CAF is looking to recruit a Freelance Graphic Designer.
- Plan and manage all stages of the design projects.
- Ensure delivery of high quality and original artworks.
- Suggest and make creative alterations to projects.
- Design different types of graphics like presentations and illustrations/branding kits as briefed.
- Maintain brand consistency and voice in the project.
- Assess the productivity and quality output of the marketing team.
- 5+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer or a Visual Designer (in the football field is must).
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer or similar role.
- A complete portfolio of all design projects.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Strong sense of color combinations, fonts, and layout.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a competitive environment.
- Understanding of digital and print artwork requirements.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English and/or French language both written and spoken; command of any of the other CAF official languages (English, French or Arabic) is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
2). Services Officer
Location: Cairo, Egypt (CAF Headquaters)
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Services Officer.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices, and pricing) into internal databases.
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
- Oversee storage of products, especially of fragile items.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language both written and spoken; command of French language is a plus.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Deadline: 5th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply: