Sankore Investments is a wealth management company that offers consulting, brokerage, fund management, and other financial services to a variety of clients, including people and businesses.
Title: Junior Software Developer (Full Stack)
Job Opening ID: 111
Employment Type: Full Time
- Collaborate with team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Optimize back-end processes for speed and reliability.
- Assist in ensuring improvements to the current development framework by identifying deficiencies and suggesting updates to the team lead.
- Replicate and engineer fixes for reported bugs.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Collaborate with web designers to improve usability.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Code and troubleshoot.
- Interact with project stakeholders for requirements gathering and ongoing project management.
- Deliver on projects according to pre-agreed timelines.
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or any related field
- At least 2 years’ work experience in Software Development, fresh graduates may apply if they demonstrate strong software development potential
- A good understanding of the FINTECH Industry
- Proven work experience as a Software developer (Full stack)
- Wide practical experience in core Java
- Experience using spring boot/spring frame work
- Sound Java EE 6+ experience including JMS, JPA, Servlets, EJB, CDI, JAX-RS
- Software testing tools: Junit, Arquillian
- Strong experience in DBMS’s like MySQL and SQL Server
- Experience designing API’s, building web services, and able to design and implement database schema’s
- Experience with message queuing, job queues, asynchronous processing, and 3rd party platforms and applications
- Ability to create wire frames and/or functional specifications
- Knowledge of Security standards for Software development.
- Ability to both interact with others as part of a team or work independently as required
- Able to complete tasks on time with or without supervision
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of open source solutions
- Able to communicate information and ideas in an easily understandable manner.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online