Alan & Grant, is a Human Resources and Business Advisory firm. By combining creative and strategic minds, we co-create relevant and impactful solutions to our clients.
1). Head, Agribusiness and Consulting Division
- Break down the overall corporate strategy into specific and achievable tasks and assign such tasks to various roles in the division.
- Design business strategies and plans that meet the company goals.
- Drive financial performance management for all strategic business units.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships that will support driving business strategy.
- Develop, review, and implement divisions operations reengineering to ensure that the operations are lean, effective, efficient and brings value to the organisation.
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of strategies and operations of the division. This can be done through supervision, coaching and feedback mechanism.
- Ensure that job descriptions, performance contracts, processes and workflow are clearly communicated, documented and the objectives should be well understood by all team members.
- Successful management of divisions projects which include its objective, budget, time limits and its implementation.
- Constantly evaluate the suitability of decisions and operations of the division to attain the set goal.
- Where necessary, liaise with other functional heads/business leads on the operations of divisions. This is to ensure smooth running of activities in the division.
- Define marketing strategies to support the division strategies and objectives.
- Spot agribusiness opportunities in the market and drive business growth.
- Use data to optimise customers’ experience and division’s strategy.
- Build a highly efficient team of sales and marketing professionals.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager or the management.
- PhD, MSc and BSc in Business Administration, Operations Management or Marketing. Experience and or Certification in agronomy and animal husbandry is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Operations Management or Business Development position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Data analytics and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and decision making
- Must be detail-oriented.
2). Head of Finance
- Budget & Financial Planning
- Revenue Management & Reporting
- Treasury & Investment Management
- Capital Raising
- Profitability & Cost Analysis
- Diversification and Management
- Financial Reporting
- Growth & Expansion Strategy
- Risk Management
- Account & Reconciliation
- Assets & Debt Management
- Corporate Strategy Development
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help the organisation to implement them.
- Work with line managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Regulatory Compliance. Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations, industry regulation and legislation.
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Finance, Business Administration or numerical related field with a minimum of 8+ years’ experience with 4years’ professional management experience in Finance, Accounting or Investment Management.
- MBA or MSc. in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline is compulsory
- Professional membership of ICAN is a must and CITN membership is a must.
- Relevant experience in audit is required.
- A good knowledge of creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures will be required for this position.
- Excellent Computer/ERP application ○ Ability to appraise and use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Good documentary and inventory skills
- Analysis and reporting.
- An organised and thorough approach to work
- Good knowledge of IFRS process and procedure
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials or other financial software.
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
Jobs by WhatJobs