ARM Life formerly CrystaLife Assurance Plc. is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management.
1). Regional Manager
- Coordinate the retention and acquisition activities in the region to ensure set targets are met. In addition, manage and guide the teams under the region to execute the firm’s business development strategy.
2). Call Center Agent
- Language Proficiency: HAUSA Fluency: HIGH Responsible for the timely management of calls (both inbound and outbound); identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- A first degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Previous experience in a similar role, and high fluency in YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA language
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
3). Customer Experience Officer
- Responsible for identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints and identifying ways to improve our customer service.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities
Deadline: Mar 12, 2023
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
Jobs by WhatJobs