Cars45 – We are Nigeria’s largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making.
1). Sales Officers
- Manage the inspection centre assigned
- Manage customers’ expectations and grow profitable relationships in assigned centres
- Create a network base for sales and generate leads for the Center
- Grow and develop sales in assigned centre
- Maintain end to end relationship with customers
- Responsible for the process of procurement of cars from customers at the centre.
- This will be a role based in one of our centres in Lagos, where you will close auto sales with customers directly.
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline (must have completed NYSC)
- 1 to 2 years experience in sales with excellent customer service
- Sound knowledge of closing sales and winning customers
- Excellent knowledge about cars and their various models.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Must have general knowledge about cars
- Must be presentable
- Must have the ability to negotiate and close sales
- Must be able to give excellent Customer Service
- Ability to multitask
- Must be target driven (Job is target based)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; be able to work in pressured environments.
- Ability to win customers and close sales
- Deciding and initiating action
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly
- Superior customer experience
- Persuasive and influencing
- Ability to apply expertise and technology.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Creating and innovating
- Relating and networking
- Task ownership
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
2). Lead Sourcing Agent
- Cars45 is part of Jiji and one of the leading automotive companies in Africa and we are looking to hire a Lead Sourcing Agent.
Under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Manager, Contact Center and Customer Experience, you will be responsible for generating bookings from the prospective leads made available by the business and ensuring that all prospective sellers are offered the desired services.
- You will assist in guiding the sellers about how to sell their cars and offer alternatives where preferred options are not available. Provide useful information regarding the cars. Be ready to help customers make a good decision. Your role is to ensure that the prospects have all necessary information and contact details to make a successful sale.
- Answer questions about products and services offered by the company.
- Cold calling and prospecting new customers
- Ensure adequate information is provided to prospective customers.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements in order to create a booking.
- Direct prospects (or existing customers) to the appropriate center for the sale of their cars.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Appropriate handling of angry customers to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and bookings while noting all useful information.
- Following up, tracking and directing customers.
- Any other role as assigned by the supervisor.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in Telemarketing/Telesales
- Knowledge of the automobile products
- Experience in sales and knowledge of consumer behaviors
- Must have keen attention to detail, high level of integrity and logically sound
- Ability to convince others and explain information in clear terms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Proficient in the use of microsoft office package
- Professional Certification in Telemarketing is an advantage
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Healthcare insurance and free daily lunch
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.+6
We look forward to speaking with you!
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: