Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Earnipay empowers businesses to provide their employees with instant access to their earned salaries at any given time, without necessitating any modifications to their current payment procedures.
1). Product Designer
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to deliver design solutions for approval regularly.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
2). Content and Community Marketing Specialist
- Grow the total number of our online community members
- Create and implement community engagement plans for our product, including activities that attract new users as well as build trust.
- Develop engaging content that communicates the value of our product features and updates.
- Plan and manage the publication of content across various platforms (blogs, social media, newsletters, etc.)
- Manage product communication channels, such as emails, social media platforms, and other online communities, implementing successful campaigns across these channels.
- Collaborate with our team to develop content and community engagement strategies that resonate with our target audience personas. This includes creating excellent content such as blog posts, live training, video scripts, and social media posts.
- Actively stay up-to-date with market trends and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our competitive landscape.
- Understand and document our user’s journey, including their information sources and decision-making processes, then make recommendations for improvements to our engagement and content strategies based on your findings.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your content and community engagement strategies and report back to the business.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Content Management or Community Engagement role.
- You have experience with attracting new members to an online community.
- You are driven by data and performance metrics, prioritizing week-on-week growth of key metrics such as membership growth, engagement rate and conversions rather than focusing solely on the quantity of work produced.
- Familiarity with content marketing and community engagement tactics, such as webinars, Twitter spaces, social media campaigns, newsletters, and online community management.
- Experience using content management and social media management tools like SendGrid, Hubspot, Trello, and Hootsuite.
- The ability to use data to draw insights and inform your content and community strategies.
- The capacity to work with cross-functional teams, maintaining high integrity and excellent follow-through on tasks.
- Experience working with a high-growth fintech startup or marketing agency is a plus.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: