200 + Employees
Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Plc. is a top producer and marketer of safe, wholesome, and nutritious frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food items with distribution networks all throughout Nigeria. A well-established and rapidly expanding sector of the food processing business, Fan Milk Nigeria offers a wide range of goods.
1). Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for an Account Manager – Adamawa in the North region who will manage & develop our Outdoor channel customers – Exclusive Agent by ensuring flawless Sales Execution leading to achievement of set KPIs while building a superior long-term business relationship.
The responsibilities of the Account Managers include (but nor limited to) the following:
- Sales revenue targets.
- Product/stock availability
- Vendor Sales Tracking
- Develop existing customers
- Ensure Hot Spot Management by driving “Routing for Routine “
- Drive and improve Sales per Vendor Day
- Vendors management
- Asset Utilisation
- Ensure Execution of promotions in all outlets
- Credit Limit & Debt Management.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Have good driving skills and possess a valid driver’s licence
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
Application Closing Date
2). Fixed Cost/Cash Controller
About the Job
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Finance team as a Fixed Cost /Cash Controller.
- The Controller will manage Fixed cost, working capital, Forecast, Closing & Reporting, Cash landing and consolidation.
The Controller will be responsible for leading:
- The controller will lead all fixed costs on rooting, actions and initiatives to reduce fixed costs impact on the P&L.
- Manage digitalization projects.
- Forecasting: Monthly construction of rolling forecast for Cash Flow. Follow up on FCF equation risk & opportunities. Timely and accurate monitoring and controlling of last estimate of FCF performance vs. RF-1 and understand gap
- Closing & Reporting: Monthly FCF closing support, review & analysis. Working Capital KPI’s calculation & analysis
- Monthly presentation to CODI
- Landing: Manage working capital & cash landing. Lead FCF animation through the Cash Committee process
- Consolidation: Ensure the accuracy of FCF forecast and deliver CBU business reporting complete, accurate,ly and in time. Increase the awareness in the organization of the impacts of all activities on Cash Flow and Working Capital KPIs
The Controller should have:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Controlling/ Reporting, preferably in multinational companies or big 4 audit companies
- Knowledge of controlling and business & balance sheet analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high level to drive
- Pro-active, open and transparent, result oriented and structured way of working
- Collaborative working style, real team player, attentive to details, drive to succeed and make a difference, flexible, resilient, determined, agile thinker and able to challenge
- Ability to work under pressure, strict deadlines & very flexible
- Build relationships easily and foster collaboration with other functions
- At ease with MS Office software (excellent in Excel and PowerPoint)
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply: