200 + Employees
Flutterwave was built on the idea that every African should have access to and success in the global economy. We have established a reliable payment infrastructure that enables individuals and businesses (both African and international) to send and receive payments conveniently across borders in order to accomplish this goal.
1). Quality Assurance Engineer, SEND
Job type: Full-time
Department: Engineering – PEI
- The team is looking for a customer-focused, passionate, and committed tester, who will strive for quality and excellence in the company’s products as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond
- As a Test Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be, bug detection, user satisfaction, design, and execute automated tests in a fast-paced environment while also maintaining the quality of the product and assisting other team members where applicable.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- You should be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with business owners and product managers to review requirements, develop detailed test plans, and test scenarios.
- Create quality test cases while creating both positive and negative path scenarios.
- Execute testing and assist with automated testing where applicable.
- When a product does not perform within specifications or user experience, identify, recreate, and log defects while recommending solutions and improvements.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies, by evaluating, learning, and implementing the tools to the benefit of the products.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with other QA team members.
- Perform any other duties that may be required.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- Proven work experience in software testing (Preferable in the Fintech space).
- Good knowledge of quality assurance terminology and methods.
- Good knowledge of database testing (performance and/or security testing is a plus)
- Good knowledge of any automated testing tools (Postman, Selenium, Cucumber…)
- Good, working, knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with test management tools (Jira, and/or Testrail)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders.
- Pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Good research skills.
- Good time commitment/management skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
Application Closing Date
2). Senior Reconciliations Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Department: Global Operation
- We are looking for a Senior Reconciliation Analyst, to join our team. You will be core role will be to ensure all accounts (Bank accounts and Wallets) reconciliations are accurate; ensure deductions and fees are legally and statutorily correct across all partners, and making sure all exceptions reported and closed within agreed SLAs.
- Money movement is complex, and it involves tracking, managing, and accounting for each transaction in the system across the full payment lifecycle in a business.
- Efficient financial operations are therefore critical to ensure that the data is accurate across all sources and the money is held in the right places across the full payment lifecycle. Reconciliation and settlements lie at the center of the eco-systems for businesses in the payment sector.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of all transactions and provide daily/weekly reconciliation reports.
- Timeliness in identifying exceptions, escalating, and closing all exceptions.
- Monitor the reconciliation of income/fees with the Settlement bank and ensure value is in line with expectations.
- Manage relationships with partners (Banks and processors) related to settlement and reconciliation.
- Ensure the business is not exposed to any material risks emanating from reconciliation variances.
- Develop models that assist in the reconciliation process to speed up reconciliation and provide accuracy.
- Document processes, procedures, resolution guides.
- Manage internal and external controls for payment processes, escalate and resolve payment issues.
- Perform monthly cost optimization exercises.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and resolve any settlement or reconciliation issues, escalating issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
Required Competency and Skillset To Be a Waver
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5+ years of experience in internal/external auditing or reconciliations.
- Well versed in payments and reconciliation, with a solid grasp of payments reconciliation and payments infrastructure.
- High attention to detail, well organized and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong excel skills, ability to handle large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Client engagement experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage projects.
Application Closing Date
3). People Business Partner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Department: People and Culture
- We are looking for People Business Partner(s) to join the People and Culture team. The HR Business Partner plays the vital role of aligning HR strategies and initiatives with the overall business objectives of the company.
- You will work closely with the Head, People Business Partners, and managers to provide strategic support and foster a dynamic and welcoming work environment that encourages effective teamwork, innovation, creativity, high performance and continuous learning.
The People Business Partner will:
- Manage and execute all areas of the employee life cycle within the teams in an efficient and effective manner
- Prepare Reports & Metrics on HR issues
- Execute change initiatives to support the team projects
- Promote and enforce consistency in HR policy implementation within the Company
- Establish networks throughout the company and the People team to facilitate the sharing of best practices
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Collaborates with managers to understand the organization’s strategic direction and translate it to People team strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure People practices and policies are in line with the overall business goals.
- Facilitate organizational change and development initiatives.
- Acts as trusted advisor to manager and employees. Providing guidance on employee relations matters, conflict resolutions and ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Manage employee grievances and disciplinary actions.
- Implement programs and activities aimed at improving employee engagement.
- Provide support to employees in HR procedures and through the employee life cycle
- Provides HR policy interpretation, implementation and guidance.
- Provides day-to-day guidance to managers and employees on goal setting, performance evaluation, feedback, coaching and development planning.
- Support managers in setting meaningful and achievable goals for their teams, ensuring that performance evaluations are conducted fairly and objectively.
- Address performance-related issues or conflicts within the organization. Assist managers in managing underperforming employees, providing guidance on performance improvement plans or disciplinary actions.
- Facilitate employee development to improve performance.
People Metric and Analytics:
- Utilize data and analytics to measure and analyze HR metrics such as employee turnover, performance, and engagement.
- Use data to identify trends, make data-driven decisions, and develop strategies to improve People processes and outcomes.
People Policy and Compliance:
- Ensure that People policies and procedures are in compliance with country legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor changes in employment laws and regulations and update policies, accordingly, providing guidance to managers and employees on people matters.
- Improves Operational Efficiency within the teams by providing organizational support.
- Implements HR processes throughout the employee life cycle in a seamless manner.
- Ensure that HR processes are simplified and administered efficiently.
- Providing user support for HRIS as required
- Contribute to workflow or process change and redesign and exhibit broader understanding of HR process/policies/guidelines.
Required Competencies and Skillset to be a Waver
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Any HR professional qualification is an advantage
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in HR business partnering or in HR role coordinating cross functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience supporting Tech teams is mandatory for one of the roles
- Knowledge of financial services and payment solution industry is critical
- Handling sensitive issues and counseling staff
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercially, culturally and diversity aware, high sensitivity to the social, economic and political environments
- High customer focus
- Knowledge of the company’s business
- Managing and implementing change
- Good planning, organization and analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Fast learner, proactive, agility to function in a fast changing innovative environment
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply: