Heirs Insurance is a general insurance company challenging traditional insurance by providing simple and accessible protection for vehicles, homes, business and more.
1). Sales Executive
About the job
- The Ideal candidate for this position must be a smart and intelligent person, he or she will be responsible for Selling all company products, including but not limited to (Life Insurance/Personalised Investment Products, Pure Protection products, and Endowment Products) to existing and prospective customers.
- You will be responsible for Selling the company’s Pensions option (Annuity for Life) to newly retired & existing retirees from private Companies, State & Federal government organizations that are presently on program withdrawal.
- Rigorously prospecting in all multinationals (Submission of proposals) within the state, and with the purpose of selling the company’s investments links products & pure protection plan
- Ensuring adequate payment of monthly premiums by all clients, and establishing good and long-lasting relationships on behalf of the company for the purpose of continuous sales.
- Propagating the benefits of Life insurance to prospective customers in Private, Federal, and state Organisations within Lagos state and developing new strategies that will bring about the creation of new businesses
- A risk taker and a person with a teachable and resilience spirit, that have a good negotiating and persuading power
- He/She must have good communication skills and be able to work under pressure and with other team members under minimal or no supervision.
- Monthly Logistics & Production Allowance
- Income (one of the best in the Industry)
- Quarterly Production Allowances
- Swift Promotion in Career
- Provision of Medical Cover (HMO)
- Professional Certification
- Group Life Insurance Cover
- Yearly Bonus and other additional benefits.
- OND, NCE,HND or BSc in any discipline from a reputable university within or outside Nigeria
- Years of experience are not required as qualified candidates will undergo professional sales and marketing training.
2). Website Officer
About the job
- Must be skilled in the use of WordPress.
- Designing and implementing new web pages, features and functionalities.
- Developing and maintaining the website’s infrastructure.
- Ensuring high performance, availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into theme/child theme(s) and maintaining plugins.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the Foundation’s website.
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches and issues.
- Content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Using digital tools for overall website optimization e.g. Google Search
- Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahref, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Plan, optimize, implement, and analyse organic search engine marketing activities for improved Search engine result page (SERP) rankings.
- Create functional UI/UX prototypes and wireframes.
- Ensure TEF Website optimisation for top-ranking SEO.
- Ensure TEF Website is intuitive for: auto-translations, based on server detected; and can switch to night mode, based on user preference.
- Serve as point person between TEF and HH Brand manager, in clearly communicating TEF’s design/ brand needs, as well as acting as brand custodian.
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: send your CVs to: [email protected] as qualified candidates will be contacted
Jobs by WhatJobs