Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
1). Account Officer (Receivable Accountant)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details (Payment gateways)
- Reconciliation between CRM & collections through various online channels
- Follow-up of disputed / un-cleared / unsettled transaction and resolutions till closure.
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support trade team
- Create reports on sales and marketing online products
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Be the reference person for all matters related to the sales accounting and activities of the various online channels
- Undertake the reconciliation of accounts receivables including funds to be credited to organization’s bank account.
- Identify new revenue prospects
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as Tally, CRM
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- BSC graduate in accounting or related field with 3 to 5 years of experience. ICAN (added advantage).
- You are considered as a leader and mediator by your peers and you have demonstrated sound interpersonal abilities.
- You are a key team player, going the extra length to support the organisation and help colleagues.
2). Electrical Engineer
Location: Abuja, Enugu, Kano, Lagos and Rivers
- Troubleshoot and diagnose to prevent/decrease the break downs or down time of the equipment. Perform timely and cost-effective maintenance, servicing, installation and repair of all electrical components/devices on equipment.
Accountability & Responsibility
Scope of Accountability
- Carry out Risk Assessment and perform safe repair, service and maintenance of equipment as per SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) while ensuring cost and time efficiency.
- Ensure Field/Service reports are completed/signed by site representative (upon completion of the repairs/maintenance) and return unused/changed parts to the maintenance Team Leader.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot and correct machine deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling and replacing, Parts or Systems.
- Complete workshop/field operations, making necessary maintenance, repairs and testing on electrical boards and parts on equipment.
- Identify, document and report any potential electrical failures that may occur and action to be taken immediately.
- Determine equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and or damaged parts and recording the data effectively both in reports and job cards.
- Maintain equipment availability by completing preventative maintenance schedules effectively, identifying, documenting and reporting potential electrical failures and action to be taken.
- Prepare all required material before heading to customers’ site to ensure cost and time efficiency.
- Ensure that all Company tools and equipment utilized are correctly signed for, kept in excellent condition, regularly serviced, and kept secured.
- Comply with HSE Policy, requirements, and instruction to ensure safe environments for all stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate PPE is worn in workshop/field. Correct attire is the first impression we give to a customer and a mandatory safety requirement.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Stay abreast with technical development by effectively participating in company educational opportunities and programs (Online and offline training) as well as reading technical publications offered by OEMs on the equipment and parts.
- Support other technicians in repairs- upon need, to help meeting KPIs and building a high performing maintenance team.
- Perform housekeeping duties and ensure work area is clean at all times.
- Maintain company vehicles ensuring pre-inspection, cleanliness, and utilization for work purposes only; record fuel use and trips accurately
- Bachelors in related field
- Experience working with OEM company/business.
- Sufficient Experience as an Electrical Technician in a related industry
- Extensive knowledge of Electrical Engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in Electrical design.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Must have worked in a Heavy-duty company.
3). Livestock Development Project Manager
Leading a project team, the incumbent will be expected to support the planning, implementation and monitoring and also review of a livestock and poultry research and development initiatives in IFP Business.
Project Management and Program Effectiveness
- Ensure work plans/projects are fully implemented.
- Ensure the relevance, consistency, quality and the efficiency of the activities implemented.
- Represent the organization and the project at community levels.
- Establish plans for multi-stakeholder’s engagement and learnings including the creation of appropriate forum for key stakeholders and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Implementation, monitoring and Evaluation of the project.
- Write activity and narrative reports.
- Provide substantial technical and logistical guidance to field-based development and research activities on livestock and integrated systems of farming.
- Analysis of company operations to ensure project targets are met.
Skills and competencies critical to the role:
- Experience of developing projects with high level of industry/sector experience
- Excellent knowledge of the local poultry sector, with good links within the industry.
- Good technical understanding of livestock farming practices including scientific base knowledge; relating practical operational solutions to maximize production efficiency.
- Good knowledge of delivery of quality to markets as related to the handling and processing ensuring product demand in major markets.
- Good organizational skills, analytical approach, including ability to deliver technical and financial forecast, strong reporting capability.
- Natural leadership.
- Strong previous track record in developing strategic ideas into viable project deliverables.
- Strong decision making based on relevant data which may be scientifically based.
- Results oriented, good capacity to learn and to develop himself and others.
- Minimum University degree in associated Agric related course
- Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess Minimum of 5 years livestock project management experience.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: