Studio Two – Branding, Design, Photography, Advertising, Social Media, web design, web hosting, web management, SEO, SEM, Hubspot, Google Partner, Marketing Strategy, and ecommerce.
1). Accountant (Pharmaceutical)
- Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Ikeja Lagos will like to employ the service of a competent Accountant. You will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- As the Accountant, you will be tasked with the responsibility of auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Professional Certification: ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an accountant in a manufacturing company
- Experience with financial reporting
- Sound knowledge of cost accounting, LIRS and Tax matters
2). Facility Maintenance Officer
- The Facility officer will oversee all building-related activities.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized andable to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs
- Plan and coordinate all installations, repairs and replacement (telecommunications, electricity, generators, pumping machine, fire alarm, extinguisher etc.)
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Ensure availability of Diesel, petrol and oil
- Supervise all facilities staff (cleaners, technicians, security etc.) andexternal contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, buildingsecurity etc.
- Handle insurance plans, bills payment and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Communicate and ensure that timely update is given to all occupant of the facility
- Constantly liaise with vendors on procurement matters
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Ensure that all health and safety measures are observed adequately
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- The Prospect must demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to assess and prioritise tasks
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to use initiative and work unsupervised
- Excellent organisational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s / HND degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in facility maintenance
3). Public Relations Manager
- Our client is looking for a competent Public Relations (PR) Executive to join their team and help enhance a favourable image of the Organization with clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
- The ideal candidate must be an exceptional communicator, who would manage the relationships between the company and external parties.
- Devise creative public relations strategies and campaigns that fit company profile
- Writing and producing presentations, articles, press releases and social media posts.
- Designing or project managing the production of visual communications and digital content.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations.
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations; using a variety of channels (TV, Press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure.
- Providing clients/colleagues with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns’ progress.
- Analyzing media coverage.
- Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation.
- Coordinating and analyzing the success of online advertising.
- Keeping records of progress, budgets and timescales, and keeping clients/colleagues up to date with these.
- SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent written and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- Must have enough proficiency in Microsoft office suite, particularly in Microsoft excel
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box. A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of BSC. /BA in Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communication or related courses
- Years of relevant experience required/mandatory: at least 3- 5 years in similar role
- Type of experience required: relevant field;
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Remuneration: Attractive
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
Jobs by WhatJobs