The Smackers Limited started operations in 2006 with her flagship trademark The Place Restaurant on Isaac John GRA, Ikeja Lagos. Over the last decade we have progressively grown and now operate in the food services and hospitality business. We are a company that believes in creating a better everyday life. We exist to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers.
- Safely transport equipment and employees to sites and other places in a timely and disciplined manner.
- Maintain the services and appearances of any allocated vehicle.
- Carry out complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle to be used.
- Maintain drivers’ log-book.
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- At least a First School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Knowlegde of Lagos routes
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience, especially in Lagos.
2). Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for repairs, maintenance and project work;
- Assist in establishing organisation’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a materials procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Value completed work and arrange payments;
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Able to understanding and adhere to complex regulations and procedures and to effectively assimilate procedural and technical detail. – CRITICAL
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Team working
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people;
- Able to consult, negotiate, influence and persuade a wide range of people. – CRITICAL
- Attention to detail and practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking – CRITICAL
- In-depth experience of Quantity Surveying work, associated procedures and practices, preferably in a large public/private sector organisation. Demonstrable experience in the following areas;
- Project management
- Budget management
- Construction procurement
3). Project Officer
- Construction site -hands on experience is desired. We’re looking for someone who has a sound knowledge of construction and site execution procedures for building projects.
- Excellent PC Skills, including MS Project
- Willingness to temporarily or permanently relocate to work outside Lagos
- Experience in managing projects and related budgets
- Ability to gather data, compile information and report to all levels of management;
- Highly motivated, self starter, and team player.
- A Team player with the capacity to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Building Technology or Civil Engineering from a top Polytechnic or University with a minimum of Upper Credit/Second class upper.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Autocad. Sound communication and documentation skill.
- Highly motivated, self starter, and team player;
- 0 to 3 years of Post NYSC construction site -hands experience
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: