Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
1). Facilities Lead I
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Civil, or Electrical Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
2). Technical Trainer III
- Develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
- Extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Serve as key interfaces between training and competency curriculum subject matter experts (SMEs), the broader training organization, and the respective governance councils responsible for the areas they are assigned to support.
- May be responsible for developing the global curriculum to ensure proper training plans/roadmaps are established within their functional support areas as it relates to SCORR (Safety, Compliance, Operational, Regulatory and Required) training essential for the safe, environmentally responsible, reliable, and efficient operation of Production, Manufacturing, and Midstream assets / organizations.
TASKS AND RESPOSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Demonstrates good leadership skills in working with line management and the appropriate governing bodies (i.e. PLC, MLC, TLC, SSHELC, etc.) on applying the Global Operations Training system requirements to establish, certify, and track compliance with SCORR training and skills development within manufacturing /operations and support organizations. Specifically, these roles work directly with the various Training Supervisors to help ensure that site training plans comply with and meet the expectations of the governing councils or best practices.
- In concert with various subject matter experts, Competency and Training Advisors are primarily responsible for defining final training product requirements to ensure global training objectives are met.
- May provide support on instructional system design (ISD), ensuring that the learning management systems support the competency and training best practices/processes (e.g. GOTS, GMT). This may include optimizing/developing data base functionality, customize reporting, key metrics, and complex issue resolution.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Behavioral Skills: applies learning, collaborates, communicates effectively, focuses on customers, shows initiative
- Functional Skills: SSHE (Safety, Security, Health and Environment) management – operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations – specific technology and unit or area, global training systems knowledge
- Functional Skills (as needed): console knowledge – general and specific unit, HR technology, manage learning programs, vendor management, instructional design
- Preference for experience in Oil/Gas training and student development
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint) • Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
Deadline: Mar 14, 2023
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
Jobs by WhatJobs