Bani Africa – One Account Solution for Integrated Payments Across Africa Enjoy seamless mobile money, bank transfer and more unique local payment options anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a detail-oriented accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. You will be responsible for analyzing our past transactions and present valuable information about our company’s performance. In this position, you will also be expected to give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records amd also assist with financial and tax audits
- Document and monitor internal controls in support of auditing team.
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departmentsManage accounting tasks.
- Manage and analyze budget and create financial forecasts.
- Publicize financial statements according to the planned schedule.
- Gather, track, analyze and present summarized accounting information
- Calculate taxes and tax returns
- Prepare balance sheets and write profit and loss statements
- Create and present detailed reports for upper management
- Audit financial transactions
- Make sure that confidential information is secure
- Keep abreast with financial laws, rules and regulations and internal policies
- 4-5 years of experience as an Accountant or similar role
- University degree in Accounting or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with accounting software
- Strong attention to detail
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
2). Compliance Officer
- We are searching for a motivated and experienced compliance officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- You are expected to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
3). Product Designer
We are looking for a product designer that can take ownership of tactical design work associated with our product. This includes responsibility for delivering design maps, user journeys, wireframes, supporting visuals, prototypes and pixel perfect design comps.
In this role as the Product Designer, you will be responsible for the overall user experience of a product. Your success will be measured on design output and the overall success of the product. We are looking for someone who is focused on actual customers and the value a product can bring to those customers.
- Maintain a good understanding of product strategy, and contribute to its continuous improvement and impact on relevant strategic initiatives.
- Continuously collaborate with UX personnel, Product Manager and Engineers from discovery through to delivery
Incorporate regular testing of designs to validate incrementally and refine ideas and uncover new insights.
- Develop holistic user experience designs by thinking about the customer’s journey over time as they interact with the product and the company as a whole.
- Create low and high-fidelity prototypes as a means for communicating ideas and soliciting feedback using the most appropriate tool(s) for the task.
- Incorporate both interaction design (e.g. underlying conceptual models, workflows, and control layouts to manipulate such concepts) and visual design (e.g. composition, typography, visual brand) during product development.
- Advocate for the product strategy and associated roadmaps both internally and with key external partners.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on products and performance.
- Facilitate workshops to tease out objectives, understand business requirements, identity problems to be solved, and brainstorm solutions.
- Skills/Tools Figma, Sketch, Adobe suite, Abstract
- Experience designing beautiful and satisfying mobile and web interactions [Both building and shipping features across native applications and/or web products].
- Must be done with University and have servedKnowledge and experience with Interactive designs, illustrations and motion graphics.
- Deep understanding and application of principles of Product Design and concepts of Design Thinking.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breath of business verticals.
- Ability to be self-directed and fine dealing with ambiguity
- Previous experience with a fintech/consumer internet/B2C or B2B start-up is a plus
- 4-5 years work experience
4). Technical Lead (Full Stack)
As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
- You will be responsible for identifying the project requirements and developing design structure and overseeing product development. You will be coordinating with the Project Manager in reviewing timelines and deliverables.
- Grow the team through a robust interview and closing process
- Work product, design, and various sales functions to deliver high quality products at a startup velocity
- Work closely with co-founders and cross-functional partners to execute on our vision and roadmap
- Build a structured engineering team that will scale with the growing team
- Advanced technical abilities, with the ability to converse and understand complex engineering topics
- Take ownership of the entire project from requirement to final delivery stage.
- Responsible for providing expertise in the software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation, & testing.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
- Manage & mentor a team of engineers.
- Responsible for understanding requirements & writing technical architecture documents for customers.
- Strong focus on quality by enforcing the code reviews & development best practices/processes.
- Responsible for planning the end-to-end technical scope of the project & customer engagement areas including planning sprint & deliveries.
- Lead on the technical side and be involved in client calls and email communication.
- Estimates efforts, identifies risks & provides technical support whenever needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask & re-prioritize responsibilities based on dynamic requirements.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Experience with configuration management tools (GIT) & managing releases , configuration concepts, and continuous integration tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience using Python programming and team handling experience is preferred with performance and delivery management
- Good understanding of Core python programming, libraries.
- In-depth understanding of OOPS, design concepts & the ability to write performance-oriented code
- Experience in team handling
- Good understanding of SQL & PL/SQL concepts
- Experience in working on transformation projects would be an added advantage
- Experience in leveraging and using tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in agile software development practices
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: