Chemiron International Limited provides high quality iron supplements, nutraceuticals and ethical medication to Nigeria and West Africa. Established in 1987, formerly known as Chemech Laboratories Limited, the company name later changed to Chemiron International Limited with manufacturing and distribution of our products from our Ikeja, Lagos factory. In 2019 the company name changed to Chemiron Care Limited, as we relocated our manufacturing operations to Agbara Industrial Estate to a new modern PCN – Compliant facility with our dedicated capsules and liquid filling production lines.
1). Digital Marketer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, development and execution of Company digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Advertising and displaying the Company’s products and services on the web
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Creating and Maintaining the Company’s social media presence across all social media handles.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Presenting recommendations in the reporting line. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, social media and digital production.
- Good experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Good experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social media marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Not more than 35 years old.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
2). Electrical Engineer
- Supervising of repairs and maintenance of all electrical areas in the factory.
- Supervising the safety practice in the factory.
- Installing of all production machines (Electrical).
- Procurement of electrical spares part and usage control.
- Collation of Diesel and power consumption usage control.
- Carrying out morning routine checks on machines.
- Carry out without hesitation or protest any other official and legitimate functions that may be assigned by the assigned by the HOD / Management.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
Background Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum Education: A good Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Formal Training / Professional Certifications: Conferences, courses and Seminars / Nigeria’s Society of Engineers is an added advantage.
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 10 Years post qualification experience.
- Required Age: 36 years.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
3). Sales Representative
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- 5 to 10 years experience in phamaceutical industry.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.