Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
Title: Lead Product Manager, Credit
Job ID: 1146
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We’re searching for an experienced senior/lead level Product Manager to lead our Credit Product portfolio.
- In this exciting role, you’ll partner with our Engineering, Design, Legal Risk, Compliance, and Operations teams to come up with the roadmap and strategic solutions to the complex challenges of our rapidly growing Credit products.
- Our awesome Product Management team is built on mutual respect, high trust, and high autonomy.
- You’ll work with a high-performing, entrepreneurial, and product-focused group of engineers and designers, in a highly collaborative and fun environment.
- In this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the company, the product and most importantly, on the lives and livelihoods of our amazing users!
What You’ll Get To Do
- Set the vision and strategy for our credit product portfolio.
- Understand how the products connect to the company’s objectives.
- Define, prioritise, and communicate short, mid, and long-term goals for the credit product portfolio.
- Build credit products with world-class customer experiences by understanding the full credit lifecycle for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for expanding the product into new markets.
- Understand end-customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Coordinate resources, and create project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery with the highest quality.
- Drive product development by defining the roadmap, and feature stories, and assisting the product team in the delivery phase.
- Deliver features and products that will create amazing user experiences and validate these with customers.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations, etc.
- While this is an individual contributor role, growing the product area implies the exciting opportunity of stepping up at a certain point to lead a team of product managers in your group.
- 5+ years of product management experience building consumer web and mobile products.
- 2+ years of experience working with financial products in the Tech space (banking, fintech).
- Experience with lending/credit products (bonus).
- Experience working with engineering and product teams with agile and lean principles.
- Broad knowledge of Credit Risk management principles.
- User-centric design approaches and strong product instincts.
- Ability to take a nebulous, vague list of desires & requirements and distill them down into engineering actionable items.
- Bias for Execution; you focus on defining the right MVP, making difficult trade-offs, and shipping effective features.
- Exceptional Curiosity; you’re unafraid to ask questions, tinker, and learn to help drive product success.
- Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, pinpoint optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions.
- Experience with SQL and/or other data analysis systems.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online