Mid sized business
51 to 100 Employees
Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited is a local food product firm that was established in Nigeria in 2004 and began producing food in 2009. It produces tomato paste, seasoning, rice, milk cubes, and other items. As they work to become one of Nigeria’s greatest indigenous food producers on a worldwide scale, they are steadfastly devoted to creating high-quality goods that mix nutrients with value pricing.
Title: Liaison Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between our organization and another entity.
- In this role, you will act as the middle person between our business and the other entity to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline with 2 – 3 years of experience in an FMCG Company
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
Deadline: 31st July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (e.g “Liaison Officer – Abuja”) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those who are qualified and reside in Abuja will be contacted.